- VCU da Vinci Center’s new scholarship seeks out product innovation students
At the VCU da Vinci Center for Innovation, the Master of Product Innovation program is interested in helping out its “unicorns.” The da Vinci Center recently announced
- Maryland Gov. Hogan to sign off on legal sports gambling
Some Maryland lawmakers hope sports gambling might be in place in time for the NFL season.
- Premier Equities buys Tribeca hotel, inks Sonder to lease
Premier Equities bought the Duane Street Hotel in Tribeca for $18 million and signed short-term rental company Sonder to a lease there. The sale of
- Meet Janice Hollar, a 2021 CFO of the Year honoree
Janice Hollar is CFO for Achieva Credit Union and a 2021 CFO of the Year honoree.
- Get to know David Delac, a 2021 CFO of the Year honoree
David Delac is CFO for Port Tampa Bay.
- ‘Whiplash’: New mask guidance is too much too soon, public health experts say
Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Monday announced that the state will be adopting the relaxed mask-wearing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, set
- Meet Christopher Meyer, a 2021 CFO of the Year honoree
Christopher Meyer is executive VP and CFO for Bloomin’ Brands and a 2021 CFO of the Year honoree.
- Target lifts in-store mask requirement for vaccinated customers and employees
Target Corp. has decided to stop requiring vaccinated customers and workers to wear face masks in its stores unless mandated by local ordinances.
- Spear Street Capital Buying SL Green’s 635-641 Sixth Avenue for $325M: Sources
SL Green Realty Corp. has sold its 635-641 Sixth Avenue to office property owner and operator Spear Street Capital at a gross sale price of
- Suspect arrested within hours of deadly shooting in Davie, police say
Roy Michael Diesfeld, 39, is charged with fatally shooting Donald Warchawsky, 41, in Davie, police said.
- Andrew Giuliani, son of former mayor, to run for NY governor
Andrew Giuliani, the son of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, announced Tuesday he is seeking the Republican nomination for governor of New York,
- How Marc Ganzi bet Colony Capital’s future on the next-gen economy
Marc Ganzi (Photo by Sonya Revell) Entering an office building in the future, according to Marc Ganzi, will look something like this: “There won’t be
- AFRAM festival will return this summer under a hybrid model
The main festival will take place virtually Aug. 20-21.
- Companies battle worker burnout to meet diversity pledges
Significantly increasing the numbers of Black, Latino and other underrepresented workers means not just bringing in new people, but keeping the ones you have. For
- St. Francis College to Open New Campus in Downtown Brooklyn’s Macy’s Building
St. Francis College is expanding its campus with a 255,000-square-foot lease in the recently completed Wheeler Building in Downtown Brooklyn. The private college signed a
- Top earners at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Montefiore Medical Center
To view the full story, click the title link.
- SL Green sells 635 Sixth for $325M
SL Green today announced the sale of 635-641 Sixth Avenue for $325 million. The property is comprised of two adjoined buildings totaling eight stories and
- Tishman Speyer signs St Francis College to 255,000 s/f at The Wheeler
Tishman Speyer today announced a long-term agreement with St. Francis College to create a newly-designed and fully-customized campus at The Wheeler in Downtown Brooklyn. As
- Macy’s emerges from pandemic by swinging to surprise profit
Macy’s emerged from an unprecedented year with a surprising swing back into the profit column and it boosted its guidance for all of 2021. Sales
- JBG SMITH’s Residential Towers Advance Near Amazon HQ2 in National Landing
JBG SMITH has received final entitlement approvals from Arlington County to develop two new residential buildings totaling 758 units in National Landing, the Arlington, Va.,
- Mortgage demand plummets to lowest level in a year
The once red-hot mortgage market is cooling down. Mortgage demand fell in April to its lowest level in almost a year, according to Inman, citing
- OceanFirst Bank enters Baltimore after adding BBVA lending team
As with any new additions, there is a cost — in compensation and, in the case of the Baltimore team, real estate.
- Crane Watch: Apartments, commercial space to rise in Orlando
OBJ’s Crane Watch is our comprehensive interactive web feature highlighting the area’s latest, most impactful commercial real estate development.
- Why making emotional decisions in a rapidly changing market is risky business
In this fast-shifting and frenzied environment, it can be tempting to make personal and business decisions based on emotions and knee-jerk reactions. But, any kind
- Legal and Public Notices – May 14, 2021
Legal and Public Notices – May 14, 2021