- Sunny Isles Beach, Florida home sells for $3.5 million
On September 2, 2021, a seller has sold a spacious and recent property built in 2016 located in the 17400 block of Collins Avenue in
- The Agency Places Bet on Vegas
The Agency CEO Mauricio Umansky and agent Zar Zanganeh (Getty, Luxe Estates) The Agency has moved into Las Vegas. The luxury brokerage is partnering with
- Loyola University Maryland names new president
The current senior vice president will succeed the Rev. Brian F. Linnane, who retired in June.
- Venable leases 158,000 s/f at Durst’s 151 West 42nd Street
The Durst Organization today announced that Venable LLP has signed a 15-year lease for 157,808 s/f on the 48th through 52nd floors at One Five
- Signature Bank reports record results
Commercial lenders have not had it easy since the start of the pandemic, but Signature Bank is emerging from its Covid slump in a major
- Affordability will be critical in the remote-work era. How does South Florida stack up?
With the rise of remote work, many expect affordability will shape migration patterns. Metros that can pair high quality of life with relative affordability could
- Where South Florida’s highest-paid CEOs went to college (Slideshow)
Two CEOs received their undergraduate degrees from Ivy League institutions including Harvard and Yale universities.
- New York City Requiring Vaccinations for All Municipal Employees
New York City will require all its municipal employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19 by the end of the month — without the option to
- Women of Influence honoree: Jeremi Gorman, Snap Inc.
L.A. Biz profiles Jeremi Gorman of Snap Inc. one of this year’s Women of Influence honorees.
- City to require vaccine for cops, firefighters, municipal workers
Employees need to have received the first dose by Nov. 1 or face unpaid leave To view the full story, click the title link.
- Superintendent among highest-paid Orange County Public Schools employees
In total, the district has 23,352 employees listed in its wage data.
- What are the most expensive condos sold in Miami-Dade last week?
A home in Miami that sold for $10.8 million tops the list of the most expensive real estate sales in Miami-Dade in the last week.
- Breakfast links: Metro derailment could pump the brakes on pandemic recovery
Some worry Metro problems could derail regional recovery Getting Metro ridership back up is seen as a key part of the region’s economic recovery from
- Scale’s $48M loan kicks off first phase of New Rochelle project
A block of New Rochelle is getting a new look, amid a larger transformation of the city’s downtown. On a nondescript lot next to a
- Sunny Isles Beach, Florida condominium sells for $4.1 million
A spacious and recent condominium built in 2016 located in the 18500 block of Collins Avenue in Miami-Dade County has a new owner. The 4,071-square-foot
- Pinecrest, Florida house sells for $3.6 million
A 9,165-square-foot house built in 1991 has changed hands. The roomy property located in the 6100 block of 120th Street in Miami-Dade County was sold
- Quinlan plans 197-unit project for Gowanus
As a pivotal decision on Gowanus’ divisive rezoning looms large, another big residential project is sprouting up in the neighborhood. Quinlan Development Group filed plans
- Parkland school shooter to admit guilt in bid to avoid death penalty
Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz makes it official today, pleading guilty to 17 counts of murder and 17 counts of attempted murder.
- 2021 CEOs of the Year: Rollins College’s Grant H. Cornwell saw successes during pandemic despite strong headwinds
“I learned that constant communication and transparency are the keys to bolstering trust in times of crisis.”
- Ira Zlotowitz leaving Eastern Union to start new company
Ira Zlotowitz is leaving Eastern Union to start a company that he hopes will shake up the world of commercial real estate mortgage brokerage. The
- Sunny Isles Beach, Florida condominium sells for $10.8 million
A condominium located in the 18500 block of Collins Avenue in Miami-Dade County has new owners. The property was sold on September 7, 2021. The
- 8 things you need to know today
The top local news on this sunny Wednesday.
- Zillow will resume iBuying, but pause raises questions over model: analysts
Zillow’s withdrawal from iBuying will weaken its second-place position in that sector, but its absence will likely be short-lived, according to analysts. The market punished
- Osceola County’s priciest home listing features Star Wars rooms, bowling alleys
The property is packed with entertainment features such as a golf simulator, arcade and two bowling alleys.
- Alexandria’s QED Investors staffs up its London office
The firm, co-founded by Capital One co-founder Nigel Morris, invests exclusively in the fintech space.